Visas for traveling to Australia

[vc_row fullwidth=”true” fullwidth_content=”false” parallax=”content-moving” css=”.vc_custom_1545764745187{background-color: #f5b324 !important;}”][vc_column][mk_padding_divider][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1574159406719{margin-bottom: 0px !important;}”]

Visas for traveling to Australia

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][mk_padding_divider size=”25″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][mk_font_icons icon=”mk-icon-chevron-down” color=”#ffffff” size=”large” align=”center” link=”#visados-tips”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][mk_padding_divider size=”25″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][mk_padding_divider size=”80″][vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1574159426404{margin-bottom: 0px !important;}”]

Are you going to take a language course in Australia?

Take note, here we explain the visa you need according to your stay.

[/vc_column_text][mk_padding_divider][mk_divider style=”thick_solid” divider_width=”one_fourth” border_color=”#feb324″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row id=”condiciones-financiacion-mec”][vc_column][vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1574158262899{margin-bottom: 0px !important;}”]In order to take an English course in Australia you will have to apply for one of these visas:


The tourist visa is the best option if you are going to spend a short season in Australia.

There are two types of tourist visa: eVisitor Visa (651) which is free and allows you to stay up to a maximum of 3 months and Tourist Visitor Visa (600) which costs between $ 140 AUD and $ 1020 AUD and allows you to stay up to a maximum of 12 months in the country.

All countries can apply for a tourist visa and it is not necessary to prove a minimum level of English.

With this visa it is not possible to work but it is possible to take a language course of less than 3 months.



To obtain a student visa in Australia it is necessary to be enrolled in a course of at least 12 weeks (which would be equivalent to 3 months). This visa allows you to pay for your stay by working part-time.

With the student visa you can work part-time, up to 20 hours per week during the study period and up to 40 hours during the vacation period.

The visa is valid for the duration of your course plus an extra time that varies according to the duration of your course.

This type of visa does not have an age limit to apply for it, it is not necessary to prove a minimum level of English since you will take a course in this language called ELICOS and it is possible to adhere your partner to this visa allowing him to work part-time even if he does not do any type of course.

The price of the visa is $ 620 AUD.

As in the case of all visas, the requirements for obtaining this can vary according to nationality.

The application for this visa is made through the Australian Immigration Department with the condition that you must be enrolled in an accredited course and with confirmation of the COE code. This code is obtained in the enrollment process of the school where you decide to study.

As mentioned above, it is possible to adhere your partner to your student visa, but you must bear in mind that the visa conditions are not the same for both members.

Depending on the nationality, the requirements may vary, but nevertheless the application process is similar and must be done through the Australian Department of Immigration , remember that one of the people in the couple must be enrolled in a course and that they must have the COE code that is obtained when making the full payment for it.

To request to adhere your partner to your student visa, the ideal would be that you were married or registered as a domestic partner, although if not, it is possible to provide evidence that your relationship is real, solid and stable with a minimum duration of time. An example of this can be joint bank accounts, documents that justify that you live together or share some asset, affidavits from friends, family, travel photos, …

In possession of a student visa in which you have included your partner, it is possible that both of you work but not full time. The main student or applicant may work part-time during the course (20 hours per week) and full-time during vacation periods (40 hours per week).

The dependent applicant (the couple) may work only part-time and may study a maximum of 3 months. If they are going to take a longer course, this person must apply for their own student visa.

In the East link You can check if you need a visa to travel to Australia, the type of visa required and the procedures to be carried out.[/vc_column_text][mk_padding_divider][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row fullwidth=”true” fullwidth_content=”false” css=”.vc_custom_1538756387236{background-color: #f5b324 !important;background-position: 0 0 !important;background-repeat: no-repeat !important;}”][vc_column][mk_padding_divider visibility=”hidden-dt”][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][mk_image src=”” image_size=”full” align=”center” margin_bottom=”0″ visibility=”hidden-sm”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″ css=”.vc_custom_1538045792751{margin-top: 50px !important;}”][mk_padding_divider visibility=”hidden-sm”][vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1583500490278{margin-bottom: 0px !important;}”][/vc_column_text][mk_button dimension=”flat” corner_style=”rounded” size=”large” letter_spacing=”1″ url=”” align=”center” margin_top=”15″ bg_color=”#354782″ btn_hover_bg=”#000000″]ENCONTRE SEU CURSO![/mk_button][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][mk_image src=”” image_size=”full” align=”center” margin_bottom=”0″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row fullwidth=”true” fullwidth_content=”false” css=”.vc_custom_1538131515541{background-color: #354782 !important;}”][vc_column][mk_padding_divider size=”30″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″][mk_moving_image src=”” axis=”pulse”][mk_padding_divider size=”15″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”3/4″][mk_padding_divider size=”25″][vc_column_text align=”right” css=”.vc_custom_1572536754301{margin-bottom: 0px !important;}”]


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][mk_padding_divider size=”30″ visibility=”hidden-dt”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row fullwidth=”true” css=”.vc_custom_1537867366167{background-color: #f5b324 !important;}”][vc_column][mk_padding_divider size=”03″][/vc_column][/vc_row]